Part 1: Get Moving!
1. Exercise more often.
Working out is the number-one way to keep your furnace cranking. The more lean muscle you have, the more calories you burn all day. That's because muscle uses energy even when you're resting. Exercise enough and you can help prevent the natural metabolic slowdown that can begin as early as your late twenties, according to Goldsmith.
Your amp-it-up game plan: five workouts a week. "Do three days of aerobic activity and two days of weight lifting," advises Shawn Talbott, PhD, an exercise physiologist, nutritional biochemist, and the executive producer of Killer at Large, a documentary about the U.S. obesity epidemic.
Yoa : This is soo true as somehow you have to burn those calories. There is no other way of doing it than MOVING!! Hunger is not moving dear. So resolusi to exercise more often termasuklah :
1. 1. No more elevator. Tangga is your new bestfriend!!! Aras 3 je maaaa…
2. 2. Bawak bebudak gi taman jalan kaki!! Jangan nak sedap naik keta. Bukan jauh pon!!
3. 3. Buat-buat ler melompat lepas subuh ngan skipping rope tu.
4. 4.Tak pon ikut exercise kat channel Li tu..pon best gak kan?
5. 5. Ajak-ajak le baba maen badminton. Paintball consider as exercise tak eh? Tak banyak kot.
No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.