January 12, 2011

Today Is My Birthday

Syukur Alhamdulilah di atas limpah kurniaNya, hari ini adalah hari jadi saya yang ke ..tuut tuut tuut tuuut tuuuut (nombor ini tidak terdapat dalam perkhidmatan kami!) huhuuuu.. I am so blessed to still hav my mom, my lovely super patients mr husband, da jewels of my heart da 4 stooges, the very supportive family and the very understanding frensz who is always there for me. Bersyukur di atas segala nikmatnya. Terima kasih Allah kerana memberi peluang lagi di atas muka bumi ini. Akan ku cuba gunakan masa yang ada ni sebaik mungkin. No looking back!!
Had a pre celebration last nite wit baba and d two kids. And missing the other two at kampung. Kakak is with abang to accompany him going to school. Abang oh abang..hope u'll survive. This shall be the start of your new life lah abang. So just bear with it these few weeks yeah. I know its tough and hard especially when we're not around but u're a strong smart kid what!!?? Ibu believe you can do it.
oh..I Love My Life!! Syukur ALHAMDULILLAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apa kata awak..??